Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Sapporo Ichiban chow mein yakisoba: 2 packages
- Tofu: 80g
- Celery: 1 stalk, cut diagonally, small slices
- White mushrooms: 3, slice thinly
- Carrot: 1/2 medium carrot; cut in 3″ lengthwise, 2mm width thin slices
- Cabbage: 1/8 of a cabbage, cut roughly in small pieces
- Bell pepper: 1 small, cut in small slices
- Salmon: 1 fillet piece of preferred size
- Lime: 1/4
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- Scallions: 1 stem, chopped finely
- Wash and dry produce. Cut the celery, white mushrooms, carrot, cabbage, and bell pepper.
- In a large pan, pour 500ml of water, heat to a boil and put noodles and seasoning package in.
- While noodle cooks and absorbs broth, stir fry vegetables in another large pan.
- Combine the two pans and toss well. Add scallions.
Preparing the salmon
- Season salmon with 1/4 of lime juice, zest, and salt and pepper
- Place parchment paper on medium-size pan. Drizzle cooking oil on paper.
- On medium high, cook salmon about 3-5 minutes each side, or until cooked
Plate yakisoba from pan to dish and put salmon on top. Enjoy!