Servings: 6 Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 1.5 hours Ingredients Oxtail: 1 lb (approximately 3 pieces). If you want a more “oily/thicker” broth, add up to 3 pounds. Can combine with beef bones or beef shank. If you want a chicken pho, just switch out anything […]
Servings: 2 Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 20-30 minutes Ingredients Dried shrimps: 1 tbsp (Optional. This replaces salt) Beef broth: About 750ml. Can use any kind like chicken, vegetable etc. Water: As the soup evaporates, put in a dash here and there to replace evaporated soup during […]
Serings: 2 Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20-30 minutes Ingredients Pork chops: 300g Bacon: 1-2 slices Baby spinach: 60g Garlic: 2 cloves Shallot: 1 Baby bok choy: 340g White rice: 1.5 cups Apple cider vinegar: 15ml Maple syrup: 15ml Cooking oil Salt and pepper Spice blend Garlic […]
Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Mung beans: 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar: 4 tbsp
- Water: 4 cups
Making the dessert
- Wash the beans
- In a large pot, add beans and water to a boil
- Reduce to medium and let it bubble gently for 45 mins or until beans are cooked and tender
- Add sugar and mix well
Can be served hot or cold. Optionally add coconut milk on top. Great dessert to cool down from the heat. Enjoy!
Servings: 2 Preparation time: 10 mins Cooking time: 25 minutes Ingredients Pork chops: 300-350g Sweet potatoes: 550g; Can substitute with yam or potatoes Shallot: 1 or 1/4 of yellow onion Chives: 1 bunch (optional); can substitute with parsley or cilantro, etc. Kale: 1 bunch Apple cider vinegar: 15ml […]
Servings: 2 Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 25 mins Ingredients Carrots: 1 red, 1 white; 300g total Cilantro: 10g or 6 sprigs Onion: 1 Zucchini: 1 Apple: 1 Coconut milk: 165ml Tomato paste: 213ml Brown sugar: 5g Couscous: 100g with 1 cup of boiling water Curry […]
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Sapporo Ichiban chow mein yakisoba: 2 packages
- Tofu: 80g
- Celery: 1 stalk, cut diagonally, small slices
- White mushrooms: 3, slice thinly
- Carrot: 1/2 medium carrot; cut in 3″ lengthwise, 2mm width thin slices
- Cabbage: 1/8 of a cabbage, cut roughly in small pieces
- Bell pepper: 1 small, cut in small slices
- Salmon: 1 fillet piece of preferred size
- Lime: 1/4
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- Scallions: 1 stem, chopped finely
- Wash and dry produce. Cut the celery, white mushrooms, carrot, cabbage, and bell pepper.
- In a large pan, pour 500ml of water, heat to a boil and put noodles and seasoning package in.
- While noodle cooks and absorbs broth, stir fry vegetables in another large pan.
- Combine the two pans and toss well. Add scallions.
Preparing the salmon
- Season salmon with 1/4 of lime juice, zest, and salt and pepper
- Place parchment paper on medium-size pan. Drizzle cooking oil on paper.
- On medium high, cook salmon about 3-5 minutes each side, or until cooked
Plate yakisoba from pan to dish and put salmon on top. Enjoy!
Servings: 3 Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking time: 5-10 minutes Ingredients Dried seaweed: Amount depending on preference Miso paste: 3 tbsp Water: 4 cups Mushrooms: Any kind and amount depends on preference Scallions: 1 stem. Thinly slice white part and put in soup. Green part to garnish […]